Tinospora cordifolia Dry Extract
Botanical name / Scientific Name: Tinospora cordifolia
Common Name: Guduchi, Giloe
Tinospora cordifolia, which is known by the common names heart-leaved moonseed, gaduchi, and giloy, is an herbaceous vine of the family Menispermaceae indigenous to the tropical areas of Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka.
- Guduchi helps in boosting up the immune system.
- It is a febrifuge used in malarial and chronic fever.
- It is also a liver tonic.
- The plant is used in general debility, loss of appetite, fevers, urinary disorders, diabetes, rheumatism, and dyspepsia.
- It helps to remove extra toxins from the body and rejuvenates the body